About the Role
VPA main roles are working with production crew in every phase of production, which includes transporting gear to each film set and setting up lighting, as well as, acting as the point of contact between film crew and cast.
- Help prepare the set with lights, props, equipment etc.
- Assist costume designers, directors, camerapeople and other crew members.
- Print and distribute daily paperwork (e.g. scripts, call sheets).
- Escort actors around the filming area and coordinate extras.
- Conduct crowd control by putting up signs, directing pedestrians away from filming, lock down sets etc.
- Act as a runner distributing messages or items within the film crew and cast.
- Perform administrative work (answering phones, paperwork etc.).
- Undertake errands as assigned.
- Professional email writing.
- Professional excel sheets.
- Project filing and archiving.
- Prepare client and company requirements.
- Cases documentation.
About the Company
The house produces outstanding visuals, creative projects, offline and online marketing,
animation, graphic design, photography, and videography. As well as working in an
integrated environment within UPT, our human forces are our capital, we invest in their
capabilities and work together as one hand.
To sustain the quality of products and services we are meant to have our staff trained within
UPT to reduce outsourcing supplies and fully produce in-house. UPT is committed to giving
its clients an extraordinary journey towards their goals.
UPT's complete success comes from the growth of our clients, our image is our priority as
well as our clients.
Long-lasting partnerships are our main aim. With the collaboration of our highly experienced
professionals, UPT can reach its desired level due to the blend of talent, creativity, recreation,
art, and entertaining visuals.