About the Role
A Video Editor is responsible for reviewing audio and visual footage and using computer software to organize clips into a cohesive unit. Their duties include splitting or combining video clips, adding appropriate sounds or graphics and watching the finished product to catch mistakes before submitting it for review.
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches his or her vision.
About the Company
The house produces outstanding visuals, creative projects, offline and online marketing,
animation, graphic design, photography, and videography. As well as working in an
integrated environment within UPT, our human forces are our capital, we invest in their
capabilities and work together as one hand.
To sustain the quality of products and services we are meant to have our staff trained within
UPT to reduce outsourcing supplies and fully produce in-house. UPT is committed to giving
its clients an extraordinary journey towards their goals.
UPT's complete success comes from the growth of our clients, our image is our priority as
well as our clients.
Long-lasting partnerships are our main aim. With the collaboration of our highly experienced
professionals, UPT can reach its desired level due to the blend of talent, creativity, recreation,
art, and entertaining visuals.