About the Role
The post-production supervisor is responsible for supervising the post-production process: pulling the final project together, making sure deadlines are met, overseeing reshoots and visual effects, editing, printing, delivery, and maintaining communication between producers, editors, and company’s work has been outsourced.
- Managing the workflow of post production projects from start to finish according to deadlines.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the progress of their projects.
- Estimating and scheduling costs for each post production project, including labor costs for editors, composers, animators, etc.
- Ensuring that the work produced meets the client’s standards for quality.
- Overseeing all aspects of post production processes, such as editing, coloring, special effects, etc.
- Managing the staff of post production departments, including hiring and firing employees as needed.
- Reviewing footage to ensure that it is in the correct format and can be used in the project.
- Managing post production budgets by tracking expenditures and preparing invoices for payment.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on projects in progress to ensure that they meet industry standards of quality.
About the Company
The house produces outstanding visuals, creative projects, offline and online marketing,
animation, graphic design, photography, and videography. As well as working in an
integrated environment within UPT, our human forces are our capital, we invest in their
capabilities and work together as one hand.
To sustain the quality of products and services we are meant to have our staff trained within
UPT to reduce outsourcing supplies and fully produce in-house. UPT is committed to giving
its clients an extraordinary journey towards their goals.
UPT's complete success comes from the growth of our clients, our image is our priority as
well as our clients.
Long-lasting partnerships are our main aim. With the collaboration of our highly experienced
professionals, UPT can reach its desired level due to the blend of talent, creativity, recreation,
art, and entertaining visuals.