About the Role
Head of graphic design is required to manage junior designers and all design projects from concept to final delivery with giving full guidance to the team and achieving the best results, developing attractive designs that stimulate, educate, or fascinate customers by utilizing computer programs. The role is also responsible for operating with project managers to create new designs.
- Enter jobs and organize between the team.
- Frequent team plan development.
- Build fruitful and effective relationships with team members.
- Review design briefs requested from marketers and determine requirements.
- Professional presentations and rough drafts.
- Be consistently prepared and up for new and innovative concepts to collaborate with team members.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requests.
- Organize and prioritize projects.
- Prepare frequent meetings to stay up to date with daily issues and performances with the team.
- Keep the tasks sheet or document always updated by all information and details.
About the Company
The house produces outstanding visuals, creative projects, offline and online marketing,
animation, graphic design, photography, and videography. As well as working in an
integrated environment within UPT, our human forces are our capital, we invest in their
capabilities and work together as one hand.
To sustain the quality of products and services we are meant to have our staff trained within
UPT to reduce outsourcing supplies and fully produce in-house. UPT is committed to giving
its clients an extraordinary journey towards their goals.
UPT's complete success comes from the growth of our clients, our image is our priority as
well as our clients.
Long-lasting partnerships are our main aim. With the collaboration of our highly experienced
professionals, UPT can reach its desired level due to the blend of talent, creativity, recreation,
art, and entertaining visuals.