About the Role
The Art Director executes the details. Once the concept is out on the table, art directors are responsible for heading up the teams and creating the aesthetic of the piece. They see the project through the phases of production, edits and final execution. Art directors rely on their technical skills to help a team get the job done.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set.
- Review and approve Reels, Photography, and graphics developed by other staff members.
- Talk to Content Creator/Account Managers to develop an artistic approach and style.
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments.
- Present mood boards to photographers for approval.
- Work with the photographers directly.
- Work with the video production department to arrange the ideas.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the team.
- Provide the clients with Reel ideas.
About the Company
The house produces outstanding visuals, creative projects, offline and online marketing,
animation, graphic design, photography, and videography. As well as working in an
integrated environment within UPT, our human forces are our capital, we invest in their
capabilities and work together as one hand.
To sustain the quality of products and services we are meant to have our staff trained within
UPT to reduce outsourcing supplies and fully produce in-house. UPT is committed to giving
its clients an extraordinary journey towards their goals.
UPT's complete success comes from the growth of our clients, our image is our priority as
well as our clients.
Long-lasting partnerships are our main aim. With the collaboration of our highly experienced
professionals, UPT can reach its desired level due to the blend of talent, creativity, recreation,
art, and entertaining visuals.